For Women who loved Marry Your Intuition and are looking for a longer, deeper journey to freedom on the pathways of Hieros Gamos & honoring the Divine Feminine
Introducing Ritual Space
Let’s build this experience together. Here are the elements I’m feeling so far:
- this is a gestational experience: 3 trimesters, each with a different focus
- we mark the phases of the Moon and the Wheel of the Year–really feeling into the cycles that sustain us as women and as humans
- there will be guided journeys at the New and Full Moons, MYI-style, or possibly one guided journey and one Akashic Records session (perhaps at the Full Moon) as it feels most aligned
- in addition, every month will include either a multi-part honoring of the wheel of the year or a kind of masterclass on a topic (such as altar creation, astronomy/how to locate your Moon in relation to current astrological transits, crystals, etc.)
- we deepen into ritual, with opportunities for members to share their favorite rituals as well: the whole point of this gestational experience is to birth a new, radiant self who amplifies the sacred and renders divine every space she moves into by her presence and expanding love-field
- I’ll pull crystals or cards for the week (probably both)
- collective witnessing of the sisterhood amplifies our individual and collective intentions
- the garnet–representing life-force, creative fire, moon blood, sacred sexuality, and rich, luxuriant prosperity (all our needs are met when we take to time to get out of the spin of our minds and into the Truth of our bodies) is the foundational crystalline energy for Ritual Space
- I see us gathering in a space which is soft, red, velvety with filtered red light–the space of our womb sanctuaries, but also the halls of our Power; in a word, our original ritual space IS our sex organs–the locus of our knowing, our creative force, our pleasure center
It is time for true Feminine Leadership to be reborn on this planet
As we come into greater alignment with ourselves and our souls’ chosen paths through our sustained focus on the sacred (that golden fluid of synchronicity that we all constantly move through if we but pay attention) we naturally harmonize with our authentic desires. Through stillness comes knowing, and once we know we can take aligned action.
We don’t do this work to “become leaders” but because we are cannot do otherwise but heed the call of our Higher Selves. And yet, as we move deeper into this age of instant manifestation/karma, people will notice that we seem to be doing things right. We don’t seem to fall down as often or as hard when the rug gets pulled out from under us. What makes us leaders is when others start watching us, and then copying what we model: the “I’ll have what she’s having” approach.
The old (Patriarchal, hierarchical) model for leadership was that someone (or small group) of people at the top would choose you, and then you’d be at the top as well, out of touch with the responsibilities and colleagues you had when you caught the eye of the king-makers. This is top-down leadership, and the 45th US president is a potent example of how hollow and obstructive this so-called leadership really is.
But we are not kings; we are Queens of our own realms. We don’t choose to lead because we want others to pick us as the leader–we’re simply taking the next best step and attracting the attention of the perfect people at the perfect time. We choose to lead ourselves from a place of alignment and curiosity, and if others want to walk in our footsteps, so much the better for them and the world!
Feminine leadership is compassionate, not narcissistic. Feminine leadership doesn’t put one at the tippy-top out of reach of those being “led.” Feminine leadership is an embrace. It demands honest communication and isn’t too proud to change course if things aren’t working.
Feminine leadership is never an end in itself, but stems from a desire to improve yourself and the world around you. It is a creative passion, like that glowing vulva-shaped garnet. that starts on the inside and ripples out.
Let’s turn leadership inside-out together, shall we? Starting with ourselves and transforming everywhere we go into Ritual Space.