Listen to Episodes + Find Grounding Tools Here (Scroll Down)
You’re on the list and will be receiving notice of new episodes and any special events I might host regarding this news channel. You may also be invited to join the live transmission call!
Please listen below and think about topics you might like to hear a divine perspective on. I’d love it if you’d let interested friends know where they can sign up for free as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you about topics plus any take-aways or feedback you have.
Love + Magick,
→ Episode One (Start Here, then Follow Your Intuition)
Introduction to the Third Eyewitness News Channel, recorded 25 September 2020. Please make a short stop here before moving to whichever episode next calls you, and be sure to follow the grounding practices below!
Essential Grounding Practices–Don’t Be Fooled by that BLISS You’re Experiencing!
In these transmissions we go way out in space. You’ll most likely feel super blissed out afterwards. While it IS delicious, it’s not the best way to prepare to do things that require 360 degree attention to details, like driving a car.
If you have creative/left-brain projects to do, after listening or even while listening with a kind of floating attention is a great time to do those.
But if you’re required to focus and make split-second decisions, it’s critically important that you layer on several of the following techniques or your own favorites–we recommend 3 to 5–before getting behind the steering wheel:
- Walking barefoot/lying/sitting on the Earth: we recommend at least 5-10 minutes, preferably more, making sure you don’t have nylon, plastic, or rubber between your body and Gaia that would insulate you from her healing frequencies
- Hugging a tree: this is an all-weather alternative to walking barefoot, because it’s not the soles of your feet touching the Earth but your heart connected to the trunk of the tree whose roots go deep into Mother Earth; opt for older trees like oaks or redwoods if you have a choice; pines and maples are less grounding; hug your heart to the trunk for at least 2 minutes
- Holding a moderately strenuous yoga pose: Warrior pose is a good example though many will do the trick; hold for a few minutes; the idea is to feel your muscular system interacting with your skeletal system
- Getting a feel for the edges of your body: run your hands over your arms, legs, top of your head; wiggle your fingers, toes, and hips, arch your back, tighten your glutes around your tailbone; stomp your feet on the floor a few times
- Eating grounding foods: such as proteins, root vegetables, mineral-rich foods such as apples, etc.; items which are cooked, especially with salt, are especially grounding
- Visualizing growing roots from the bottoms of your feet into the Earth: this will take several minutes, not several seconds (at least 2 full minutes); visualize 4-6 roots growing out of the soles of each foot, burrowing down through the floors and foundation of the building you are in if indoors, twisting around each other through all the layers of soil; really feel the texture and the temperature of the soil (it will be cold the further you get from the surface); keep watching those roots dig and dig and push their way through all the earth until the soil they are digging through begins to feel warm again; this is when you can stop–don’t go so deep that you’ll burn those roots!
- You can add an optional stabilizing grounding cord by imagining your tailbone growing down into the Earth to form a tripod; additionally, you can draw energy from Mother Nature into your body from these roots/taproot if feeling depleted
- Holding/wearing grounding crystals: if you know anything about me, you’ll know that I am all about crystal magick and that I surround myself with crystals all the time; however, even my 16-pound Shiva Lingham (the most grounding stone there is!) doesn’t get my feet back on the ground after a channeling session, so use this as a complementary technique and not a primary one!
- Drinking plenty of water: ideally, you’ve been doing this anyway while listening to the call, so make sure you use at least 3 other techniques
- If you don’t have time to gently complete several of these, there is a sure-fire way to get back into your body: eat a handful of potato chips washed down with a whole glass of water; the minerals in the salt, the root veggie, the fact they are cooked in oil–all combine to bring you back into your body with a thud! Is this good nutrition or a healthy way to go? No, but it is healthier than a car accident!
Episode 2: The COVID Outbreak at the White House
This episode was recorded the day after the President released himself from Walter Reed military hospital after a bout of COVID-19 (6 October 2020)